Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Hild is a #1 bestseller!


Hild is the PNBA's number one bestseller. That means that for the week ending November 16, it's the overall top-selling paperback at independent bookshops in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, British Columbia and Alaska. Which means: Wow! and Bloody hell! and Woo hoo!

Hild is also number 7 on the Southern California list, and 5 on the Northern California list. Aaaand...number 19 on the national list.

So I'm going to take this opportunity to remind you that books make lovely holiday presents, that buying from your local bookshop is a Good Thing, and that, well, I've never been a national bestseller before and it would add a serious glow to my Christmas to be able to add National Bestseller! to the next printing of Hild.

Anywhere I've been in the last month will have signed copies. But if they don't, or if you want one personalised, I've been thinking about establishing a relationship with a new, local bookshop that just so happens to be right next door to the pub... So if you're interested in being able to get something signed, personalised, and shipped to you, let me know and I'll set it up.
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print